Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bless the world


Digging around in the UUA's worship web collection, I found this chant:

🎼"With our minds and our hearts and our hands, 
may we choose to bless the world."
Elizabeth Norton

Follow this link to listen to the chant ➢ Bless the world

Reminds me of a message I received from my first yoga teacher, Diane Lagadec, owner/operator of the Maha Yoga Center in Bridgewater, MA, on Saturday morning:


“We must not let tragedies  ...  
diminish the light of compassion that burns within our hearts” 
Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche

Follow this link to connect with the center ➣ Maha Yoga Center


How will we continue to bless the world and fuel the light of compassion?

For me, I imagine the answer to the question will be lived into - with singing, witnessing, voting, reaching out to others, writing...

How about for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment